Job Title: Executive Office Manager
The Minnesota Council of Health Plans is the state trade membership association for Minnesota’s nonprofit health plans. The Council is actively engaged at the Minnesota Legislature and works closely with association members to support Minnesotans with broad access to high-quality care. The Executive Office Manager provides support to the President/CEO while managing human resources, bookkeeping and other administrative functions.
- Directly support the President/CEO with general office functions, including database administration and calendar management.
- Provide administrative support to Council staff (4).
- Manage contracts with vendors for supplies, equipment, maintenance and services.
- Other duties as assigned by the President/CEO.
Human Resources Administration/Financial Management:
- Manage the employee benefits program, payroll, and 401(k) administration.
- Manage internal accounting functions, including budget administration and working with an accounting firm to produce annual reports.
- Management of employee handbook and oversee policy administration.
- Serve as Board Secretary and maintain Board records.
- Three years of relevant experience.
- Strong computer skills, including managing complex online records. Proficiency in QuickBooks and Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience in managing an office budget, human resources and payroll administration.
- The ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Four or more years of relevant experience.
- Experience managing a budget exceeding $1M.
- Experience completing annual audit function in consultation with a CPA firm.
- Experience working with a membership organization.
- Experience advancing diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Salary range for the position: $65,0000-$75,000 annually DOQ
- 10% bonus eligibility
- 10 paid holidays
- 30 days PTO
- Health/dental insurance
- Life and disability insurance