Bridges to Wellbeing: Health Opportunity Report 2016
We want to bring wellbeing within reach for everyone in Minnesota. This report shows how our state’s health insurers are
working toward that goal today. We’re excited to share with you the important work of our community partners in in Bridges to Wellbeing. Here you will read about:
- Breathe Free North and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota. How young people from the North Side of Minneapolis are making their community healthier by making their government change the laws.
- Saint Paul Promise Neighborhood and HealthPartners. Helping one neighborhood’s little children succeed in school — and changing the definition of “health.”
- Dakota County and Medica. How social workers and insurance people are integrating physical and mental health care to nurture whole people.
- Hennepin County community paramedics and Hennepin Health. How a few paramedics are giving some people in the hardest circumstances a chance to feel better — and helping change our state’s health care system at the same time.
- Center for Victims of Torture and UCare. Helping doctors heal wounded bodies by giving hope to wounded hearts.